A Thought To Ponder:

" A NATION'S GREATNESS IS MEASURED BY HOW IT TREATS ITS WEAKEST MEMBERS"



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reflection


The past 8 weeks have been both challenging, overwhelming and yet a delightful learning experience.  There were times that I thought I would not have the stamina to complete this course, due to other experiences that entered my path.  However, my educational journey has continued to grow and become stronger. 

I never thought the time would fly by so fast! Lol!  I have learned much from my colleagues, as well as, the abundance of education resources that I have reviewed and added to my professional library.  I think the discussions have been the most helpful, as well as, the blogs.  It allows me a chance to see what others have experienced, as well as, their opinions. 

In the future, I want to be able to always embrace the opinions of others and never forget to individualize for families, as I advocate on their behalf.

2 comments:

  1. Checking in on your Blog for your capstone course. I'm interested to read what wonderful things you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear RoiKensha,

    I glad to hear that you have successfully completed your journey in this course. I too have had some issues that I had to deal with while taking this course, but I made it just like you. You guys have helped me so much throughout this course and I am truly grateful for it. Good luck in the future on your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete